July 06, 2014

SOMETHING NEW (FOR ME)

Hello again!

Right now I am listening Fancy by Iggy Azalea and am trying to put some sentences together. I've decided to do something a little bit different this time and just show you some photos I've made yesterday when I was at the seaside with my family. I am developing in photography and hoping to try and produce some good photos. What I'm trying to say is that not all posts will be about me showing my clothes and different styles but also something NOT RELATED TO FASHION. I don't think I have some special style that needs to be shown and give you some tips related to fashion world... Besides I can quickly run out of those (LOL).

I really hope you'll bare with me on this one and tell me what do you think of this new way of blogging or should I say my new topics.





Looking at the sunset 

Horizont 

Planes are the only one to draw on the sky

Sunset 

Part of the more remoted beach 

 How I 'love' rocks ;)

Last rays of sunshine


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, such a wonderful place xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your pictures!!! They are so beautiful.
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are very beautiful. You already take pretty nice pictures!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are beautiful, you should definitely make more blogging posts like this :) Jenny xo
    jennyeverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment on my blog sent me here, and I absolutely love your blog posts! Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderbar ;)) xx Maja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures, they are all so pretty! I especially love the sunset! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful pictures. Love how you've captured the light reflected in the ocean. As one who likes photography as well I tend to get excited by things like that XD

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11.7.14

    Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous photos

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by on my blog, I really enjoy yours (:

    xx
    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow amazing photos. You said that you need to develop your photography, but those pictures are really amazing. I feel like I am at the seaside right now, because of these photos. You made me jelous, thanks, haha :)

    Mary x
    http://crazyinlife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are just perfect. :) Keep it up

    http://berrytheblue.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.