August 31, 2014

AUTUMN STARTS W/ SEPTEMBER


August is over and September is here!


When someone mentions this month a lot of you think about school, summer is over,.. It's like something is coming to an end but it's really not like that. When someone mentions September to me I immediately think about:

  • The colours. I don't know why but colours just pop into my head.
  • Sweater weather-it's the only month (and maybe October) that I don't need to wear a jacket just yet.
  • Hot cocoa. This is in the fall and winter by far my favorite beverage.
  • School. Yes, don't worry I think about that too- I thought about it in the summer too.
  • Fresh start. I just think that September is the new beginning for everyone.


I guess there's a lot of others stuff that September reminds me of but I can't think of anything else. Here are some pictures that describe September the way I see it.



We meet again...

Colours

Hot beverage

Sweaters... Lots of them


New ideas, new start...

The one and only.. School :/

That's my way of seeing September and I really want to know what you think about when you know September is practically here. Let me know in the comments and I'll talk to you next week.


19 comments:

  1. To me September means the last grasp of summer!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome September :) I like the picture of sweaters, I like your blog too.

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweater weather!
    LIttlemisscazzie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be excited for hot cocoa, but since I'm lactose intolerant, it just upsets my stomach... there might be days when I would not care, though, esp weekends :)

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love september it's close to when the weather in the northern and southern hemispheres almost match haha :) xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to wear sweater <3
    wanna follow back each other? let me know :)

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just follow you on GFC btw :)

      Delete
  7. Great post! You've actually reminded me how much I do actually like September, it's a fresh start and although I hate rain when it comes it's a nice time of year! xx

    http://littlebitofsassy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn here we go! Lovely inspirations ;)
    Love, Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man. Wish I could reach in and grab those sweaters and that massive hot cocoa! :]

    -Emily
    from It's Really Rosie
    http://itsreallyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your September inspo! The hot beverage just looks so divine… those marshmallows!

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! Great work

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see September the exact same way as youu :) It reminds me of jumpers and coats, cold nights with a cup of tee or coca and school of course..


    I'm also new to this world of blogging and it would mean a world to me if anyone peeked into my blog a little bit and follow if you like it! Thanks:))
    luxxveritatis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel like September is great for new beginnings too!

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! September is my favorite month

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love september and fall and this post captures the feeling perfectly :) Great post x

    www.akinokiki.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.