August 28, 2014

LET'S GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Well... Hello again!

For this post I'm gonna be showing you some tips on how to be more organized in school throughout the whole year or should I say a couple of months because we all know we start to neglect our notebooks and start to doodle in them and we end up having rubbish notes or we don't have them at all (yes that happened to me sometimes and thank god for having such great friends to lend their notes to me).

BUT I can't do this anymore because this year (in October to be precise) I am starting college and that means more studying but less time for studying, I have to be more organized.... So I came up with the idea to do some organisation tips and maybe a little 'back to school outfit'

LET'S GET STARTED!

First: the 2 outfits that I've chosen. One is a bit on a girly side, the other one is a bit more sporty.

Outfit no.1:




Outfit no. 2:




Leave a comment below if you're excited for a new school year or if you're not because I know I'm going to have to work hard this year *erghh*

If you want to see more pictures from both of the outfits, I'll post them very soon.

Have a lovely week!

17 comments:

  1. I love the firts one! So chic!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips and looks too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect advice! I love your blog and nominated you for the Liebster award <3 xo

    Justyaz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits :)

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look lady! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!, specially for this time of the year, Kisses!!
    www.klimver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment on my blog!
    Love all your outfits :)

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tips! I'd love for you to follow my blog... :)
    clairewilsononline.com
    Claire Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top in the first outfit, you look great! :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog!

    Laura ♥ | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
    Bloglovin' | Google + | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. first ootd:)!!
    xx
    ankagrzanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually have better luck studying with music, but everyone's different (: Love the first outfit!!
    http://laurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfits!! Especially the first one, it looks so comfortable and pretty :)
    I wished I could just work on university projects without a computer, but I study software engineering so I always have to use it, and it's so difficult not to procrastinate :'(

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post! Thanks for the tips too xx I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both outfits are so cute !!!!

    ~Lu
    xx

    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sleeveless jacket in denim, great choice! : )

    Denina xx
    http://deninamartin.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the first outfit is really nice!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.