February 17, 2015

How To Be Happy

A while back I was going through some inspirational quotes and found one that is actually so true and honest. We are always proned to do this. I do this all the time and I feel like crap afterwards and then I start asking myself why did I even do that. It's in the way to make myself feel really really bad and I do this unintentionally. I don't hate others for being so successful at their age or they've achieved so much in life, whereas I look like I am a potato and just feeling sorry for myself. Well it's time to put an end to this whole charade. The minute I saw this quote I knew something had to be done about me. I am actually SO happy seeing others and their accomplishements (by others I mean all the bloggers, vloggers, dancers,...). So I decided if I want to achieve something in life, I should stop feeling like an idiot by comparing myself to others, and just do my thing be myself and sincere and stick with it. So that is actually what I wanted to tell you guys: don't compare yourself with all the other successful people. You can be whatever you set your mind to and be good at it. I really hope some of you will reconsider about this quote and maybe change your point of view because I know I have mine. I just needed a little reminder.
Tell me if you agree with this statement and if you do that. I hope you're having a great day and I'll talk to you next time.


3 comments:

  1. Inspirational and true, well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true, I was always told that by people as I am so guilty of this. I think people need to just do what they enjoy and not follow others. Lovely, inspirational post :)

    Karis,
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I agree with everything you said and it's so inspirational!
    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Check it out and let me know if you write a post on it!
    http://roziebud.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.