March 03, 2015

BEAUTY'S HERE

Hello lovely reader!

I am so excited to show you these beauty products. I am not that type of person to wake up in the morning an hour earlier and do my face all pretty. It's not that I don't want to is just the fact that I really don't know to do my makeup as good as others. Okay I can apply concealer and a bit of powder and a mascara. I can also do my lips quite decent (I think). So to make myself and my skills more productive I decided to get some new products. I know applying eyeshadow is pretty hard and to blend it evenly is even more impossible to do. So I bought two creamy eyeshadows by Maybelline. First shade which is more rosy is the number 65- Gold Pink and 35- On and On Bronze. It's much easier to use than a regular eyeshadow. The next thing that I instantly loved is also by Maybelline and it is called Lash Sensational. My lashes are longer and more thicker. The last and my favourite thing is this gorgeous lipstick by Misslyn and it is perfect for spring. So I kind of prepared myself for it. These products actually gave me a boost to start to learn how to do my makeup.

Tell me guys why do you love wearing makeup and some of your favourite products that make you WANT to get up half an hour earlier every morning. Have a lovely day everybody :)





8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.3.15

    Nice products

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so pretty and natural :)
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in this picture! I'm tempted to buy all of these things... :D
    x Sonja

    Shiny Glitter Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides the fact of being girly I love wearing makeup as its a beauty enhancer. Every girl looks prettier with it on :)

    Wonderlandstaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great products! I need that mascara! haha
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so pretty, the cream shadows are my fav

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't need more than that! Very pretty look!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. ja bi stvarno voljela znati više o šminki, pa i kontinuiranje i slično, ali nekako mi se ne da invenstirati toliko novaca i vremena u to. Držim se jednostavnog...maskara (trenutno L'oreal ali nije mi nešto), nekad gel liner...avonovi ružovi koji su fino kremasti i laki za korištenje i tako to. Imam malu essence paletu sjenila već godinu i dva mjeseca i sasvim mi je dovoljna, kupit ću novi tek kada ovu potrošim.

    tebi baš super stoji ovaj prirodni make up.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.