April 02, 2015

DUTCH FISHTAIL BRAID

I don't know what's up with me...
I started doing so many hairstyles lately and been loving it. I see a lot of new things and I'm always eager to try it out. My mom always did different types of braids when I was little. Now I think it's my turn to do something myself and I always surprise myself.
This hairstyle that I did was actually one of the things I wanted to try for some time now. I know how to do a fishtail braid but I don't know how to do it close to the head. So this was my attempt this time and I think it's okay. Still learning though. I started doing it from the top of the head and I took bits of hair and put it UNDER insted of over the braid (that's the secret to make the braid pop out more). When I got to the bottom of my ear I took the rest of my hair and started braididng as a normal fishtail braid (putting bits of hair under the braid). That's the whole trick.
My blog just started showing more Hairstyle related posts. I hope you guys like it. I really like to discover new things and right now I'm obsessed with doing different hairstyles myself and spice up my hair a little bit.

Let me know if you like it and tell me if you like seeing this type of posts. Have a great day guys.
❤️‍



No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.