April 21, 2015

EXPERIMENTING

I know I haven't posted in a while and the reason for it is that every day I got home in the evening and I had a lot of work with school. It's so weird because I usually have time to post at least something. So right now it's also quite late but I decided to post this anyway because it's been to long. I feel like I am neglecting it so yeah. Here it is a new outfit post where my sister and I worked on top of the car park. We experimented and tried new things. I really hope you like it.

You already know my outfits are a bit casual and with a hint of grunge. Here I wore a black leather jacket. I put on some tights and of course H&M boots with a chunky heel. Underneath everything I wore a light grey crop top also from H&M and this cute little bag that has a golden detail on it. Pretty simple but I felt so awsome and cool. Maybe that was just me xD

Enjoy the pictures guys and tell me what you think about it.
❤️‍
Pictures by Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.