April 04, 2015

floral prints for spring

Hello guys. I come to you with a bit of artsy type of pictures. My sister decided to focus more on some of my details on today's outfit so maybe some of you will like it. Let me tell you a bit about what's going on. This college life isn't that hard. At least for now-hence the 2 paper assignments that I have to do as soon as possible and an extra essay and another exam on 20th... What I meant is that my grades aren't bad at all. I am more relaxed and I think more time to do things. Rather than be nervous all week and then you mess everything you worked for. So guys key to success is not to be too strict on yourself and don't be nervous because that's the worst thing you can do.

So as you can see from these pictures the weather wasn't nice at all. Just as we got to our destination to take pictures, the sun dissapeared and then it started to get windy. All the bad things. I really hope you'll like the pictures even though I wasn't in the bestest of mood (can you say that...). I wore these pretty floral  pants to enhance the coming of spring and I added cute baby pink loafers. I paired all this with a half-silky blouse to keep it simple. 

Let me know what you guys think about it and I'll talk to you next time :)
❤️‍

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.