April 15, 2015

VANILLA with a hint of PURPLE

Do you have those days where you just want to stay in bed and watch all 8 seasons of Full House? Or The Cosby Show? I just feel like I could do that every day. I lost all interest in college. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I'll have a break soon and I'll be able to relax. I think there're better things to do than study and be in a room sorrounded with books. I am starting to think that is not something I want at this age. You were meant to enjoy in this time of your life and go explore the world and make mistakes. College, I think, won't teach you that. Life is something you should experience for yourself and not read it in the books.


Even when you finish college what are you going to do next? Finding a job is not that easy and even when you find it you again have obligations. It's like you have no break, You always have to do something constantly and make other people happy. Unless you decide you want to be the boss, then you will be busy all the time. I don't think I'm ready for this kind of life. I believe every person needs something in life so that after that he/she can settle down and start being a grown up. Sorry but I sometimes think adults are no fun. I mean they wouldn't spontaneously go on an adventure and just 'go with the flow'.


You know those movies that show teenagers having a roadtrip and make a lot of mistakes but they still have a lot of fun? Well I want to experience that and see what the world has to offer. Travelling is just something no one can say 'NO' to. I just love it. Seeing pictures from Iceland or New Zealand are just breathtaking and you dream you are there. Ahhhh. I want it so badly. For now I'll have to stay here, in Slovenia, and do things that I have zero interest in. I am finishing the first year of college (hopefully) and then there're two more to go and if I want to have a BA then additional 2 years. Yeeey me -.-

I am just blabbing about things that make no sense. Maybe one of you can relate to what I wrote. I have a set of pictures that were taken a few days ago and they make me feel all grown up and it looks I put a lot of effort in it. I guess I wanted to look more fancy for a change. I paired this light white top with a vanilla-ish blazer that is a bit wavy at the bottom. I added my favourite lipstick by Mislynn in shade 119 and a pair of cute stilettos with a small heel. I think the lipstick did the trick ;)

Let me know what you think about it in the comments below.
❤️‍
Photos taken by Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.