May 11, 2015

RED

Hello lovely readers of this blog. A few days ago Maja and I went to see Ljubljana castle and took some pictures there. I really like the location so I decided to wear a skirt and some super high pumps. I really like how the pictures turned out and it was totally worth it because the view is spectacular up there and it was sunny... Overall perfect. We were both satisfied with everything that day. I also finished editing video for Youtube. It is super fun and perfect for this time of the year. If you want to check it out you can click HERE. Maja and I started taking it more serious and kind of got addicted to it because I watch Youtube videos every day and I can't get enough of them. So yeah totally sucked in this world of videos. Maybe I need help but really don't care. It's fun and sometimes I can learn new things (about fashion, makeup...).
Alright, without further ado let me show you pictures that Maja took that day. You can also check her blog HERE Enjoy and remember to leave comments on what you think about it. I''m out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.