May 14, 2015

SIDE BRAID PONYTAIL

Hello you guys.
I just finished organizing my notes from one of my lectures and I am so relieved because now I have everything in order and I can study properly without worrying that there's something missing. I have a lot of things on my mind as my finals are not here yet but they're approaching very fast. I need to collect all the notes from different lectures and hope to get the best results I can get. Slowly I am getting there so I don't worry that much but I know that as soon as that exam period starts, I will be such a nervwreck.
I also just edited my pictures from today. Maja and I went to Ljubljana in the morning and took these amazing shots. I kind of have two posts now-I have pictures of this gorgeous hairstyle that you are going to see today and also pictures from the outfit. SO let's go on to the hairstyle. I may jumped a little late on the bandwagon but at least I did it. I saw a lot of pictures on Tumblr of these amazing ponytails that also have a side braid in it. I just love this idea of simplicity but it also shows a new way of how to spice up your ponytail and to look like you put a lot of effort in it. So yes I created this hairstyle and I think it's great for those hot days that are approaching or are already here.

Here are the pictures from today and I really hope you like it. I highly recommend it for summer because you pull your hair away from the face and it's not in the way. I know in my case that I love to have my hair up in a ponytail and not feel hot. If you plan to recreate it, then you should definitely tag me in a photo on Instagram or Twitter.

Let me know what you guys think about it in the comment section below and I'll see you soon with a new outfit post. Have fun :)
❤️‍
Photos by Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.