July 13, 2015

HOT LEATHER

Hey hey guys. Done with the exams wuhuuu :D I just finished the last one. After it Maja and I went to take some pictures of this outfit that I put together. I had a different one prepared but when I woke up, it was raining. It was somewhat chilly and all so I decided to wear these new faux leather pants that I recently purchased in H&M. Everything was great but after I finished writing the exam, it became so hot outside and it was 27°C which is way too hot for leather pants. I thought I was going to burst in flames. So ladies don't ever wear leather unless you're absolutely sure it's gonna be cold. I know that but this morning the weather was deceiving and I made the wrong choice. Learn from my mistake. Now that we've covered that let's continue with this grunge look that I wore today.
I bought these pants on sales and I think they're great. Since it's summer, I added this cute crop top which is also from H&M. I put on my favourite platform sandals at the moment. I really like thick straps and the B&W combination. So I guess that makes them good with every outfit. I also had my cute backpack from TOPSHOP and midi rings from H&M. I seem to like this store ;) Oh and for my birthday I got this amazing nailpolish from Essence which is gold and I am obsessed with it.

Let me know you're favourite nailpolish for the summer. Have a lovely week guys.

Pants: H&M (similar here)
Crop Top: H&M (similar here)
Backpack: TopShop (similar here)
Sandals: Bata (similar here)
Rings: H&M
Nailpolish: Essence (here)

Photography by Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.