October 17, 2016

LITTLE GREY DRESS


ENG:

I just love when autumn comes. Of course nothing tops summer, but I can also live with autumn because temperatures aren't very low yet. Also one of my favourite things about it are vivid colours, leaves falling and sun still shining bright.

Autumn really makes me feel like wearing dresses and skirts even more and I'm not sure why. I love wearing them in summer as well but autumn just makes them look more cute. I also looove tights underneath any dress. And then you just add a cute accessory and girl you are good to go. Wearing these kind of clothes really makes me feel more beautiful and I feel like I'm someone else. It brings out the feminine side of me and I like it especially if I add a pair of heels. By the look of the first picture you already know what today's post is going to be about: me obsessing over a dress *wink*

It was the most gorgeous sunny day but to be honest it was one of them colder days. I was definitely not expecting that. So my sister and I decided to take some outfit photos. I immediately knew I was going to wear my grey flowy dress from H&M which I actually bought last year and I only wore it twice since then. So of course I wanted to show it off a little more and what a better way than on my blog. This dress is so comfortable and I love the black detailing on the sides because it makes my waist appear thinner (what girl doesn't love that xD). I have to admit that it is a bit short but when I wear a pair of tights I don't have any problems with that. I added a basic long necklace and a black choker from Accessorize. That was everything I wanted to have as an outfit that day. Of course I also had a small shoulder bag from Pimkie and a pair of boots also from H&M.

I really like these kind of outfits because they're so versatile. I could wear it to any event I thought of + I think it really shows autumn vibes. I really like layering in autumn but with this outfit I kept it really simple. You can also add a chunky scarf and a pair of knee high socks over the tights. I think that would look super cute and so school proper.

That is it for today's post. I hope you like it. You can leave me a comment telling me what you llike about autumn. See you next time.

SLO:

Ko pride jesen, sem tako navdušena. Seveda nič ne more premagati poletja ampak jesen je dokaj blizu saj temperature niso še tako nizke. Poleg tega so mi všeč te tople barve, ki so na drevesih, kako odpada listje in to, da nas sonček še vedno kar dobro greje.

Po pravici povedano me v jeseni najbolj pritegne nositi razne oblekce in kikle, čeprav ne vem zakaj. Seveda jih nosim tudi poleti, ampak se mi zdi, da jih jesen polepša hihi. Z oblekami pa naravnost obožujem nositi žabe. Zraven imaš še kakšen modni dodatek in si pripravljen na super dan pred tabo. Takšna oblačila se mi zdi, da zbudijo mojo žensko stran, kar mi seveda zelo paše. Če še dodaš kakšne čevlje s peto, potem si pa res zadela. Seveda po prvi sliki že veste o čem bom govorila-o moji obsesiji nad res luškano oblekco.

Tisti dan je izgledal res lep in sončen, vendar so bile temperature dokaj nizke. Nekaj kar res nisem pričakovala. S sestro sva se odločili, da narediva par fotografij za najin blog. Takoj sem vedela, kaj hočem  obleči. Izbrala sem super fajn obleko iz H&M-a, ki sem jo sicer kupila prejšnje leto, ampak sem jo nosila samo dvakrat. Seveda sem jo hotela malo razkazati in se mi je zdela super ideja da to naredim kar na mojem blogu. Res je zelo udobna in najbolj mi je všeč, da ima na strani črn detajl, ki ti naredi pas bolj ozek (super zadevca res). Obleka je malo krajša, ampak ko pod njo oblečem žabe s tem nimam več težav. Za nakit sem izbrala dve verižici-eno dolgo in eno črno choker verižico in obe sta iz Accessorize. To je dejansko vse kar imam. Seveda brez torbice ne gre. Tale je iz Francije iz trgovine, ki se imenuje Pimkie in pa škorenjčki iz H&M-a.

Outfit je res preprost in se mi zdi, da je primeren za vse priložnosti. Pomoje bi bilo super tudi, če bi dodala en res velik šal in pa celo nogavice do kolen-to bi bil pa res čisti jesenski outfit.


To je to za današnji post. Lahko mi pustite komentar in mi poveste,kaj je vam všeč, ko pride jesen. Do naslednjič.


Photos by MAJA

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.